[TYPO3-english] R: Content Variable

De Contardi Riccardo Riccardo.DeContardi at bhuman.it
Sun Jul 25 18:06:18 CEST 2010

What about this:

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/improvingprint

?

Riccardo De Contardi

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org per conto di Christopher Torgalson
Inviato: dom 25/07/2010 4.02
A: TYPO3 English
Oggetto: Re: [TYPO3-english] Content Variable

Hi there,

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 5:58 PM, Lee M. Childress
<leemchildress at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I want to write a printer-friendly extension that will take all the page
> content and place a number next to each link and then list the links at the
> bottom of the page. My question is what variable in Typo3 holds all the page
> content so that I can modify it?

I can't answer your question directly, but I can say that it'd be
considerably easier to implement the functionality you describe with
javascript (unless you're going to work on the DOM in php that is...)

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/