[TYPO3-english] Typo3 4.3 and 4.4 crawler and staticpub issues

De Contardi Riccardo Riccardo.DeContardi at bhuman.it
Sat Jul 24 18:54:11 CEST 2010

Hello everybody: I've stumbled upon a few problems with Typo3 4.4 and crawler/staticpub

Here is my full list of installed extensions:
kickstarter	0.4.0
crawler	3.2.0
staticpub	1.1.0
chgallery	2.5.1
css_filelinks	0.2.18
realurl	1.9.3
tt_address	2.2.1
rzcolorbox	1.2.0
sr_language_menu	1.5.2
rt_pageteaser	1.6.1
static_info_tables	2.1.2
t3jquery	1.6.1
templavoila	1.5.0

Please take note that this is a FRESH installation, not an upgrade.

- I've added the line

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['staticpub']['publishDir'] = '_staticpub_/';

in localconf.php

- the folder _staticpub_ has the correct permissions (read/write)

My crawler config in Page TSConfig is:

tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets {
	staticpub = &L=[|_TABLE:pages_language_overlay;_FIELD:sys_language_uid]
	staticpub.procInstrFilter = tx_staticpub_publish
	staticpub.baseUrl = http://typo3.test.44l/
	}

When I manually start the crawler via the info module, it seems that everything goes right ("Process completed successfully" message) , but..

1. Nothing is published
2. In the log every page has this error:

"ERROR: ERROR: Directory "pagina-1" was still not created!"

except the home page:

"EXT:static_pub; OK: "/" published in "_staticpub_/". Msg: Existing file updated"

Which is false, as there is no published file in _staticpub_

When I click on every page in the tree and then click "info", I've noticed that Typo3 says:

Start:	01-01-70 (-41 yrs)
Stop:	01-01-70 (-41 yrs)
'New' until:	01-01-70 (-41 yrs)
Last updated:	01-01-70 01:00

Is this correct??

Another issue: I've tried to install crawler and staticpub on an "old" Typo3 4.3 installation that uses crawler 3.1.2 and I've got an odd behaviour:
the crawling of a full site (infinite depth) with 4 levels of pages (26 pages in total) is succesful but...
instead of creating the subfolders

/subpage1/sub-subpage1/

and then index.html

and so forth for every subpage

it creates a file without extension called "subpage"!!!

Please take note that reaurl configuration and crawler configuration is always the same for the two Typo3 istances.

Thank you very much for your answers and best regards

Riccardo De Contardi - Web Developer
B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it
Via Canzio, 15 - 20131 Milano
TEL +39-02-20.23.271 - FAX +39-02-20.240.561

Chi riceve il presente messaggio e' tenuto a verificare se lo stesso non gli sia pervenuto per errore. In tal caso e' pregato di avvisare immediatamente il mittente e, tenuto conto delle responsabilita connesse all'indebito utilizzo e/o divulgazione del messaggio e/o delle informazioni in esso contenute, voglia cancellare l'originale e distruggere le varie copie o stampe.

The receiver of this message is required to check if he/she has received it erroneously. If so, the receiver is requested to immediately inform the sender and - in consideration of the responsibilities arising from undue use and/or disclosure of the message and/or the information contained therein - destroy the original message and any copy or printout thereof.