[TYPO3-english] Going around on one image

Nicole shizu__ at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:15:29 CEST 2010

Okay, I have found a mistake: old js-files of an other
lightbox-extention has been included.

Now the lightbox works but by text-with-picture-elements with 1 picture
it gets funny. I have 1 picture in that element. Activating the lightbox
works, but there are the arrows shown to get to the next/previous
lightbox-image. There are no other images in the ligthbox. By clicking
an arrow the lightbox loads and shows the picture again.

How can I turn off the arrows when there is just one picture in the
lightbox?

Thank you!
Nicole