[TYPO3-english] CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW on extension

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 17:19:57 CEST 2010

Hi:

I've tried to add a new view to my own extension, but I can't get it to be
created when I install the extension. All my tables are created when I
install it except my view. The view syntax is correct inside ext_tables.sql
because I could create it successfully inside phpmyadmin extension.

I've tried to add TCA array on ext_tables.php as I do with tables, but
without success.

Do I have to do something special to create it?

I didn't see any documentation about it out there :(

Thanks in advance,
Sergio