[TYPO3-english] Image in table

Reinhard Mayr czerwinski1977 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 00:59:23 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I would like to have a table with 2 columns: col1 contains images, col2 some
text and javascript-encrypted mailto-links.

attempt 1:
I create html page content; the images work nicely, but I failed to get the
mailto-links working. In fact I copied the link tags of the html view of
attempt 2 (below) into the table - just nothing happens...

attempt 2:
I create text pagecontent; mailto-links are fine, but image tags inside a

Could somebody please point me in the right direction where to look, what to
look after, how I can get either of these attempts working?

Thanks a lot in advace!

Reinhard.