[TYPO3-english] My own extension - problem with view in BE

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 09:00:09 CEST 2010

Hello List,
 I`m creating my own extension. Of course I`m using kickstarter. Ext is
really simple. You have an object and category of the object.. When I
install this ext strange things are happening.

I`m going to the List view, than I click on my sysFolder where I wanna put
my records. I`m adding new a new category. When I`m clicking on a save
button a small popup comes out and informs me that this will change the
view. When I click ok the record is saved but my form for the category
changes. I have no more fields. Its rly strange. Its like changing the type
of do CE in flexform. What can provides that problem ?

Best regards,
Dawid "Fixus" Pacholczyk

--
Dawid Pacholczyk