[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 & Windows 7 problem

Bas Heutink webdesign at inbalanshasselt.nl
Sat Jul 17 16:39:51 CEST 2010

Thanks again for your reply, Jigal.

The Install Tool works just fine.

I removed everything from typo3temp
I deleted the temp_CACHED_* files from the typo3conf directory
I cleared the browser cache

Still a blank backend :( .

Simple php scripts, like
<?
phpinfo();
?>
work just fine.

I had these javascript errors, could that be the problem? You also
mentioned a stricter W7, should I look in that direction?

Regards,

Bas