[TYPO3-english] Upgrade to 4.4.0 but Extension Manager fails

Vincent Mans typo3.vincnet at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 13:49:03 CEST 2010

Hi,

I made an upgrade from 4.1.2 to 4.4.0. Now the Extension Manager does
not retreive beyond the date/time "last update: 12-08-07, 13:11".
Seems like the date the upgrade to 4.1.2 took place. So the EM hangs
till there. Now I get only old extension versions in the list. There
is no warning or error message.

Checked a lot of settings and the website itself runs okay (did some
manual upgrades for essential extensions like static_info_tables).

Does anyone have a clue? It seems an easy problem, but I don't get it.

Thanks, Vincent