[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 & Windows 7 problem

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 17 13:27:43 CEST 2010

Bas Heutink wrote:
> A few weeks ago I installed Windows 7 on my PC. From that moment my
> TYPO3 installations do not function anymore on my usb webserver
> (server2go). On my second machine which runs Windows XP (I plugged in
> the exact same webserver via USB-harddrive), everything runs smoothly.

You didn't mention which version of server2go you use, but on their
website I noticed that in the recent version 1.8.0 (1.8.1 is the very
latest stable version) "Improved compatibility with Windows Vista and
Windows 7" was added.

So far I haven't seen any problems with XAMPP on Vista (even solr on
Tomcat is working fine).

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert