[TYPO3-english] Page title with GPvar

Tobias Dörner hermes1 at web.de
Fri Jul 16 23:18:03 CEST 2010

Hi Dimitry,
you are right. we are not opening the search result pages for google. what
is good value here is that these pages are of quality for the users only
when they are on-site. and i am thinking already that if our users recommend
these pages via our social bookmarking widgets, it always help to have the
right title and meta from a social-branding perspective. it shouldn't be a
theory, but i would like to push it this way, all by knowing that  will
block any search result pages with our robots.txt
Byebye
Tobi