[TYPO3-english] "PHP Error" - Backend Page Content

Arjun Murthy kingarjun at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 08:49:28 CEST 2010

Hi All,
I'm getting an error in the "page content" part of backend when i right click and click on "edit" on a websites name. I've got the default website (one that comes with the typo3 installation) and a new template i added and i'm wanting to change it so the URL re-directs to the correct one.
The error i'm getting is found at http://arjun.zxq.net/error.JPG
I've looked everywhere for a solution and tried CHMODing the file with the error to 0666 neither of which helped.
Help Appreciated.
ThanksArjun