[TYPO3-english] Tip a Friend inside a TypoScript menu?

Braulio J. Solano-Rojas braulio at solsoft.biz
Fri Jul 16 03:11:35 CEST 2010

Hi.

El 15/07/2010 04:15 p.m., Victor Livakovsky escribió:
>> Maybe there is a more elegant way?
>
> Just split it to different 'lib.whatever' and map after each other. Also
> last TEXT object may be in a template directly, since it is a static
> content.

Well actually I am using Templavoila and I have mapped lib.footMenu to a
TEXT object it will be erased, since Templavoila replaces everything
inside the <div>.  That's why I needed only one big object.

I could have several objects mapping to several tags but I don't like
the resulting HTML code.

Your suggestion would have worked really nice with the TEMPLATE object,
but it is a little more difficult with Templavoila (unless I am wrong).

I appreciate very much your help and comments.

Regards,

B.