[TYPO3-english] Spelling of sure/shure

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Wed Jul 14 13:31:50 CEST 2010

hehe i was smirking also when i read this whole new composition you call
shure well this rather off topic thread totally made my day hmm the day
is still quite long though but i wanted to contribute at least an
example of these words just concatenated and glued by spaces that makes
it exponentially more difficult to extract some real meaning from those
words i think those clever ancient guys developed syntax and grammar to
make information transfer happen somehow have you had lunch already
questionmark in fact most ordinary words in english are lowercase by
nature uppercase spam is more annoying in my opinion i cant go on
without syntax symbols '?-.,..