[TYPO3-english] Spelling of sure/shure

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Wed Jul 14 07:30:02 CEST 2010

Hello Oli,

that's the problem when you don't speek english the whole day and your
english lessons are far far away. The second problem is, that you only
get professional support in english mailing lists. How often I see a
german post in dev-list and the second post remembers you to post in
english.
I was never good in english (note 4-5) but I'm not afraid to speek or
write it. Just in this post I have a similar problem with the word
"whole". You speek it like "hole" but it was written "whole".

I think the worst part of posts are commaless sentences and words which
all are written in lowercase. That's really hard to read.

Stefan