[TYPO3-english] MEDIA object has no stdWrap?

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Jul 13 17:57:05 CEST 2010

Hi Francois,

François Suter schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been playing with the new MEDIA element introduced in 4.3 and just
> realized that it doesn't have a global stdWrap property, something to
> wrap around the whole embedded object. Did I miss something (I think not
> after looking at the source code) or is this true? If true, was there
> some reason for leaving this out, was it on purpose?

tt_content.media = COA
so you can wrap what you want

or, MEDIA only use
tt_content.media.20.stdWrap
It's already in use:

20.stdWrap {
		editIcons = tt_content: pi_flexform, bodytext
		editIcons.iconTitle.data =
LLL:EXT:css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.xml:eIcon.multimedia

		prefixComment = 2 | Media element:
	}

vg Steffen