[TYPO3-english] Overlay 'media' field in pages properties

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 11:05:41 CEST 2010

Hi Victor,

I packaged it up as an extension which you can download from here:

http://www.liquidlight.co.uk/ter/pagel10n/T3X_pagel10n-1_0_1-z-201007130944.t3x

It should be appearing in the TER in the next 24 hours as EXT:pagel10n.

This extension is not specific to any particular column so you will need
to set the "l10n_mode" to "mergeIfNotBlank" for the media column. You
can do so by adding the following to your typo3conf/extTables.php:

t3lib_div::loadTCA('pages_language_overlay');
$TCA['pages_language_overlay']['columns']['media']['l10n_mode'] =
'mergeIfNotBlank';

HTH,

Oliver