[TYPO3-english] [t3blog] Content is not attached to post

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jul 13 09:15:09 CEST 2010

Hi!

jumping-blueberry - steffi wrote:
> All extensions required for t3blog have been updated to the newest version.
> Neighter of them need any Updates.
> I really don't know where to look for mistakes any more.
> That's why I said it might be a bug.

Well, if it works for many and does not work for one installation, most
likely that it is a problem of the installation and not a bug.

> There is also no RTE included in the content-section.
> This has been there before!

Looks like the installation is screwed up.

You need somebody to look to your installation. I have to say that I can't,
so try to find somebody, who can troubleshoot this.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security teams member