[TYPO3-english] License of the introduction package

Susanne Moog info at susannemoog.de
Tue Jul 13 07:12:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 13.07.2010 03:20, Andreas Becker wrote:
> Teach people how to fly the TYPO3 plane and land a great success with a
> great system.
> If they are happy - and they will, than they will come by themselves to
> learn more and spread the world all around the world about it!
>
> So please give those Introduction Package at least a doumentation which
> guides you in power steps and shows you what it means:

If you are so interested in documentation you are welcome to join the
documentation mailing list and help with writing. This is a community so
if something annoys you: change it!

(the documentation mailinglist even has a thread about the documentation
for the introduction package which is written at the moment - but at
least I can't do magic and shake good documentation from my fingertips,
it has to be written by someone!)

cheers,

Susanne