[TYPO3-english] License of the introduction package

ben van 't ende ben at typo3.org
Mon Jul 12 14:01:32 CEST 2010

Hey Guys,

Sorry for not having reacted before. Susanne made me aware of this thread.
Ofcourse you are able to use the Introduction Package anyway you want. The
license mentions "You are free: to copy, distribute, display, and perform the
work". So I am not sure what we can do to make that clearer. Any suggestions are
welcome.

@Andreas: You point to the WEC packages a number of times in your posts. We feel
we have created a lightweight 'best practices' package mainly for first time
users. Is there anything you like to see added to the Introduction Package?

gRTz

ben
    *