[TYPO3-english] [t3blog] Content is not attached to post

jumping-blueberry at gmx.net jumping-blueberry at gmx.net
Mon Jul 12 12:21:23 CEST 2010

Hello Community...

I hope I can reach someone who has a bit more insight in t3blog through this mailinglist.

I am working on a Website-Project which also implements a blog.
This project is quite big so I have been working on it since about 18 Months.
The following versions of t3blog have been installed:
0.5.0
0.6.1
0.6.2
0.9.0
0.9.1

As I said - The website-project ist quite extensive so I created the first test-posts in January 2009 (with an older version)
Now that the project is entering the home strech, I was about to transfer some old News from the customer's current website to the new one.

I can create a post over the menu "T3Blog -> Posts (Beiträge)"
When I create a content it is not connected with the post.
However the content is visible over "List" (Liste) and as normal website-content on below the blog.
The table tx_t3blog_post_content_mm is completly empty.
However the content of the old posts is being connected even without any entries in this table.
In the table tx_t3blog_post the posts without content have a "0" in the field "content".
In the tt_content of the old Posts there is an entry in the field "irre_parenttable": tx_t3blog_post which is empty in the new posts.

I suspect that it is a bug as I cannot imagine which misconfiguration could cause this. Maybe it's because I missed some releases when updating?
Has this error occured in anyone's project?

Additionally a charset-problem occurs now (Ã?berschrift instead of Überschrift) but that's not that worse for now.

Can anyone please help me?
My customer is really becoming a bit of a nuisance already.

Thanks in advance
:-)

P.S: I'm running the Typo3-Version 4.3.3