[TYPO3-english] tt_news and genericmarkers

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sun Jul 11 16:54:06 CEST 2010

Hi Pero,

It is not important that "generic_crdate" is not in the tt_news table as
you can see from the PHP snippet I included in my previous post
EXT:ttnewsgenericmarkers adds its own entries to the cObj data array
using a "generic_" prefix - to avoid overwriting any of the existing
entries.

So this should work:

plugin.tt_news.genericmarkers {
   data = crdate
   day = TEXT
   day {
     field = generic_crdate
     date = j
   }
   month = TEXT
   month {
     field = generic_crdate
     date = M
   }
}

The markers should also be ###GENERIC_DAY### and ###GENERIC_MONTH### (in
upper-case) in your template.

Best regards,

Oliver

--