[TYPO3-english] Overlay 'media' field in pages properties

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sat Jul 10 18:26:58 CEST 2010

Hi Victor,

You should be able to use the "l10n_mode": "mergeIfNotBlank" in the
"pages" TCA, however in 4.2 that does not seem to work as the
t3lib_pageSelect::getPageOverlay() function does not support it.

I am not sure if the issue has been resolved in 4.3 and 4.4.

We have a XCLASS for "class.t3lib_page.php" which resolves the problem
if you need it.

Best regards,

Oliver

--