[TYPO3-english] License of the introduction package

Philipp Gampe typo3.list at philippgampe.info
Sat Jul 10 11:08:21 CEST 2010

Hi again,

On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 09:18:33 +0300, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

>  But I think licensing question should be clarified (i.e. CC for
> content/design, GPL for the rest). This would be good.

This thread does not seem to get much attention, where else shall I post
that question?
Write an email to the association?

BTW, my personal preference would be that that commercial use is
prohibited and private, not profit allowed.
Additionally the association could grant use for commercial purpose if
the user is member of the association or something like that.

Best regards
Phil