[TYPO3-english] Filelist 404 error on rename

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Fri Jul 9 23:44:22 CEST 2010

Tony Lush wrote:
> Christopher Torgalson wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 6:43 AM, Tony Lush <tlush at advancewm.com> wrote:
>>> We have an odd situation when someone tries to change a file name or
>>> delete
>>> a file in Filelist -- a 404 page not found error is generated.
>>>

>> Find out if mod_security is objecting to operations going on in the
>> list module. mod_security shouldn't cause a 404, but if it's
>> triggering an error and the corresponding error page (usually 406 or
>> 403 iirc) is not present, it might end up as a 404...
>>

> Thank you, Christopher. I will turn on error reporting and check that
> tomorrow.

I got the following in the log when I tried renaming a file using
Filelist. There was no error with Quixplorer:

Core: Error handler (BE): PHP Warning: finfo_close(): supplied argument
is not a valid file_info resource in
/.../typo3conf/ext/templavoila/class.tx_templavoila_cm1.php line 81

Core: Error handler (BE): PHP Warning: finfo_open()
[function.finfo-open]: Failed to load magic database at
'/usr/share/misc/magic'. in
/.../typo3conf/ext/templavoila/class.tx_templavoila_cm1.php line

(Note: no line number listed)

Thank you -- Tony