[TYPO3-english] License of the introduction package

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Jul 9 05:15:18 CEST 2010

Hi Phil

I think that the CC License is about the CONTENT presented on the website
itself and not about the system and how it has been setup - i.e. the
TS/extensions etc. So you should be able to reuse the whole thing but need
to delete all the presented content and you will have a clean starter
Package.
Or you use one of the search and replace Extensions to replace the content
parts which need to be replaced.

TYPO3 is GPL and so are all extensions in TER (some are not! i.e. some YAML
extensions had/have some CC stuff which you need to download from somewhere
else than as I remember)

I hope it would be like you said, that it is possible to setup a site in NO
TIME and than be able to modify - actually you should change it complete -
and your site is working. If this is not the case than I recommend using the
packages from WEC. Here you will have a site which is working in no time and
you can use it also for your projects! http://webempoweredchurch.org

Andi