[TYPO3-english] where is csc-header class defined

RDE / Redlich gr2 at ipw.net
Thu Jul 8 16:15:18 CEST 2010

Pero Matic schrieb:

>> This is exactly what it means: they are not defined ;)
>
> Aha, so. Ok then :-) I thought they have some defaults defined somewhere.
> Thx.

Hi Pero,

there are some other missed declarations too
within the content elements,

you may decide on TEXT or "TEXT with picture"

selecting TEXT, UL and OL are not possible to define,
so all my content elements are (need to be) TEXT with picture

if you understand German, you will see some other weaknesses
of default declarations on this test page

http://www.fernsehmuseum.info/testseite-formate.html

and I didnt find a solution yet

--

mit freundlichen Grüßen