[TYPO3-english] Advanced Front End Editing + 404 Error with IE(x)

Philippe Fekete philippe.fekete at qcmedia.ca
Thu Jul 8 16:07:49 CEST 2010

Hi everyone!

I've been looking for a while and I still can't find any solutions for
my problem. In every IE versions, after a successful login and a
redirection to the main page with the content I wish to edit, there is
another redirection to a 404 error page. Chrome, Safari and Firefox
doesn't have any problem. I looked through the bug tracker and google'd
a lot but nothing seems to fit exactly my problem. It is not an error
with felogin cause I desactivated feeditadvanced and there's no
redirection, everything works fine.

Environment : TYPO3 4.4, IIS (Not my choice), feeditadvanced (1.3.0),
simulatebe (1.0), felogin (1.3).

Have a great day!

Philippe Fekete