[TYPO3-english] Force installer into 1 2 3 mode

Simon Nute snute2008 at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 7 17:06:12 CEST 2010

On 06/07/2010 16:21, Simon Nute wrote:
> I am having problems with the new Introduction 4.4.0a package.  Is there
> a way to make it go into 1 2 3 mode as I think mine is going into the
> advanced mode which is what is giving me the problems and having no
> pages at the root level.
> Thanks.

Someone must now how to run the isntaller in 123 mode.  I notice on the
screenshots of www.typo3.org that there is a "skill this -
powerusersonly"  I think I am in the power users only bit although I
have only just unpacked the zip file on my server.

I am finding it all very frustrating.  Many thanks.