[TYPO3-english] looking for a good xml import extension

Jochem Nabuurs jochem at roquin.nl
Wed Jul 7 16:52:53 CEST 2010

Hi list,

For a project I'm looking for an extension to import data from an xml
file. Pretty much in the same way as rs_userimp
(http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/rs_userimp/1.0.1/)
does. I've searched the TER but can't find an extension which suits my
needs.

I need to be able to select a xml file, or use an xml file from an
external location, then match the nodes inside the xml to database
columns, and then import the xml.

Does anybody know of an extension that does this?
If not, maybe developing the extension myself would be an option.
In that case, feature requests and tips are most welcome.