[TYPO3-english] RTE Question

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 23:07:31 CEST 2010

Hi Philip,

Have a look at the contentCSS property at the RTE documentation

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/rtehtmlarea/1.4.4/view/4/4/

and also this great article on how to add custom css classes to the editor

http://www.acqal.com/blog/a/article/add-custom-css-classes-to-the-typo3-rte/

Regards,

Søren

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 9:16 PM, Philip L
<philiplaskowski at btopenworld.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I hope someone can help me please.
>
> I've spent the last fiew days searching the Internet on how to configure the backend editor (rtehtmlarea) to use the styles of my site's design.
>
> I've tried some examples but neither have worked.
>
> I am using the latest version, 4.4, and everytime I am editing some text, it doesnt let me select "Block style" and "Text style". They stay greyed out with the text saying "No block style"/"No text style".
>
> Any help or recommendations would be really thankful please.
>
> Regards,
> Phil

Certified TYPO3 Integrator