[TYPO3-english] Default Login and Password

Simon Nute snute2008 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 6 16:07:43 CEST 2010

On 06/07/2010 14:53, Simon Nute wrote:
> Hi - this is I know a stupid question and I have looked everywhere for
> the answer but really stuck.
>
> I have downloaded the new introduction 4.0.0a package and run through
> the install wizard to the best of my ability.
>
> I am now at the backend login and password page. What is the default
> login and password please.
>
> many thanks.

OK I have found out under "Update Wizard" how to create a user however I
am a littl confused as I thought that the introduction package had a
site prebuilt within it.  I have "no pages on the route level"  I have
obviously done something wrong but do not know what.  If anyone could
help me please that would be great.