[TYPO3-english] Default Login and Password

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Jul 6 16:04:49 CEST 2010

Am 06.07.2010, 15:53 Uhr, schrieb Simon Nute <snute2008 at googlemail.com>:

> Hi - this is I know a stupid question and I have looked everywhere for
> the answer but really stuck.
>
> I have downloaded the new introduction 4.0.0a package and run through
> the install wizard to the best of my ability.
>
> I am now at the backend login and password page.  What is the default
> login and password please.

IIRC the passwords are all set to the one you choose during the
installation.
Try admin with this password, otherwise user admin with password
"password".

The Install Tool password should also be set to the one you selected,
otherwise try "joh316" there.

In doubt you can change it by setting the value to the md5()ed password,
you wish to use in the DB table be_users.

Steffen