[TYPO3-english] truncating page titles in tmenu

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Tue Jul 6 00:45:43 CEST 2010

Hello Antonio,

You should be able to use the crop property of the stdWrap function.
Should be something like this.

lib.breadcrumb = HMENU
lib.breadcrumb.includeNotInMenu = 1
lib.breadcrumb.special.range = 0|-1
lib.breadcrumb.special = rootline
lib.breadcrumb.1 = TMENU
lib.breadcrumb.1 {
   CUR = 1
   CUR.doNotLinkIt = 1
   NO.stdWrap.crop = 20 | ... | 1
}

This would crop the normal state items to 20 characters but keep the whole title on current item.  It would put "..." on the end.

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)