[TYPO3-english] Blank frontend page for typo3 introduction package 4.4

David Vandemaele vd2m at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 12:36:19 CEST 2010

Op 1/07/2010 10:00, Ahmed schreef:
> Hello,
> I have blank page for front end after installing introduction package of
> version 4.4. What can be the problem ?
>
> Best Regards
> Ahmed

I had the same probleem (see an older post).
Possible causes:
- php error (look in the webserver log files)
- file permissions weren't set correctly while installing the
introduction package. Make sure every folder that needs writing
permissions is set before you fire the installer of typo3

Best regards,
David