[TYPO3-english] Fe user syncronization between Magento and TYPO3

jochem nabuurs jochem at roquin.nl
Thu Jul 1 16:21:07 CEST 2010

Hi list,

I've installed Magento and TypoGento today, and got it working allmost
instantly. I've managed to get my shop working within my TYPO3 website
(through the plugin CE type), and my BE users can access the Magento
Admin Module through the TYPO3 backend. However, I cant get the
synchronisation of FE users to work.

I've created a sysfolder (id 11) in the TYPO3 backend which contains a
FE user group (id 1) and a FE user. I've inserted these id's in the
TYPO3 Connector settings in the Magento Admin Panel together with the
TYPO3 database settings. I've also created a magento user which has api
access.

I hope somebody can help me with this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Jochem Nabuurs

Roquin E-Solutions
The Netherlands