[TYPO3-english] Chosen Webmount for backend user not working

Karl Wallace karl.wallace at roomthree.com
Thu Jul 1 13:32:44 CEST 2010

Hi all

The problem is that when I select a web mount for a backend user it doesnt
work.
I can select it and save the backend user record, but when I compare users
in the user admin module the webmount area is blank.

This problem occurs in installations I have of 4.2 and 4.4 (havent checked
4.3 yet)

In each installation there is a backend user set up that does work, I copied
this to use as a base for a second user, I also copied the main user group.

As a test I also created a brand new user anjd usergroup and the problem
occurred with that too.

Even though the second BE user is a direct copy of one that works, the
filemount still shows up blank when comparing users, if i swtich to that
user no page tree is visible.

I have tried using the DB mount form the user group but that doesnt work
either.

Has anyone had this problem before or can they offer some advice on what the
problem could be

Thanks

Karl