[TYPO3-english] Cannot add content elements in page module

Bernhard Schmid admin at escamillo.at
Thu Jul 1 00:57:29 CEST 2010

Hi list,

I just installed Typo3 4.4 and the latest TemplaVoila extension.
Everything seems to work fine except adding content elements in the
TV-page module. Everytime I click "Creat new element" in the page
module, I don't get any elements I can choose from: "Please select which
kind of page content you wish to create:" followed by blankness.

Any ideas what's wrong here?

Regards
Bernhard

P.s.: Adding content elements in list view DOES however work...