[TYPO3-english] Workspaces in 4.3.1 missing?

jochem nabuurs jochem at roquin.nl
Thu Jan 28 15:09:17 CET 2010

Hi List,

I've just installed TYPO3 v 4.3.1 and wanted to try out the workspace
functionality, but to my surprise I couldn't find it anywhere.

In v 4.2.13, access to the module was located under "User tools" and
there was a shortcut in the upper right corner of the TYPO3 back end
next to the login info. But now I can't find it anywhere.

I'm logged in as Admin, so I guess usergroup settings or access list
settings shouldn't be an issue.

And another problem I'm having is that I can't make an import nor an
export of my page tree. The "export to t3d" does not appear when I
right-click on the globe (or a page) in my root, whereas with former
installations (v4.2.x) this was the case.

Do I have to set some config options in the install tool or something
like that? A quick reply would be most welcome because I've got an
presentation about workspaces tomorrow, and I'd really like to do it
with TYPO3 v 4.3.1.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Jochem Nabuurs