[TYPO3-english] R: powermail, tt_news and mbl_newsevent - howto?

De Contardi Riccardo Riccardo.DeContardi at bhuman.it
Thu Jan 28 15:04:59 CET 2010

I've made some progress, but... not enough

After founding a thread on a german forum, I've wrote:

somevar = CONTENT
somevar {
        table = tt_news
        select {
            pidInList = 10
            andWhere {

                 data = GPvar:powermail[tt_news]
                 wrap = tt_news.uid=|
                    }
               }
       renderObj = TEXT
       renderObj.field = title

}

plugin.tx_powermail_pi1 {
prefill {
  uid4 = TEXT
  uid4 < somevar
  }
}

There is still something wrong (not working), but I sense I'm almost there...
Could someone lend me a hand?

Thanks!

Riccardo De Contardi

B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it
Via Canzio, 15 - 20131 Milano
Tel +39.02 20 23 271 - Fax +39.02 20 240 561