[TYPO3-english] tt_news: AMENU/LIST - how to show the bodytext?

Bossenz Angelika angelika.bossenz at bfh.ch
Thu Jan 28 09:36:54 CET 2010

Hi,

since many days I'm searching for a possibility, to show the bodytext in additional of the title and the date of the article. In the news-article I filled out only the title and the content-field (with rgnewsce, type: "News Extended" with "text" and "filelinks").

- In the Plugin I've selected AMENU und LIST
- In the TypoScript Template Setup:

plugin.tt_news {
  displayList.subheader_stdWrap {
    ifEmpty.field = bodytext
  }
}

And in the tt_news-HTML-Template:

<!-- ###TEMPLATE_LIST### begin -->

<!-- ###CONTENT### begin -->
<!-- ###NEWS### begin -->
###GENERIC_TESTMARKER###
###NEWS_DATE### <span class="news-author">###NEWS_AUTHOR###</span>
<h3>###NEWS_TITLE###</h3>
###NEWS_SUBHEADER###
###NEWS_CONTENT###

###ADDINFO_WRAP_B###

###TEXT_RELATED###
###NEWS_RELATED###

###TEXT_FILES###
###FILE_LINK###

###TEXT_LINKS###
###NEWS_LINKS###

###TEXT_RELATEDBYCATEGORY###
###NEWS_RELATEDBYCATEGORY###

###ADDINFO_WRAP_E###

<!-- ###NEWS### end-->
<!-- ###CONTENT### end -->
<!-- ###TEMPLATE_LIST### end -->

My Typo3 Components
- Typo3 v.4.2.10
- tt_news v.2.5.2
- rgnewsce v.0.0.4

It works fine for the (only) LIST-view - but the instant I add the AMENU (to filter by year), only the title and the date will be shown - the part with the bodytext (I mean the content) disappears...

Has anyone an idea to help me out of this trouble?

Best regards
Angelika