[TYPO3-english] TypoScript - changed the link-look, but doesn't work within list elements

bob wild rowild at gmx.net
Wed Jan 27 08:39:14 CET 2010

Hi, list,

I posted this request already in the German section, but since it is
quite urgent, I also try to look for an answer here. Please forgive this
double posting!

The layout of a website requires that all links look like this:

|here is the link|

... a pole at the beginning and at the ending of the the linked word.

To do this I added this little TS (a csc override=:

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.link.typolink.wrap = <span

It works quite well, except within list elements. And I have no idea
why. Can anybody please give a hint where to look and/or what to change?
I really quite lost!

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Robert