[TYPO3-english] Backend problem after upgrade to 4.3.1

Johnny Chiang Kejs jochke at jochke.dk
Wed Jan 27 00:01:23 CET 2010

I've removed a lot of extensions. Included the obsolete. That didn't help.

I checked the info about the t3skin in the Ext. Manager and I noticed this
information with red color:

Code warnings:
(developer-relevant) No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "debuglib.php"
 Files changed?
*A difference between the originally installed version and the current was
detected!*

*Modified files:*
ext_tables.php
stylesheets/typo3-TCEforms.css
stylesheets/typo3-csh.css
stylesheets/typo3-dyntabmenu.css
Maybe it could be it? Anyone who know a solution to that, or could it just
be ignored?

I should mention, that I only can se this messages when I switch to the
4.2.1 backend, because the 4.3.1 don't work.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Johnny Chiang Kejs