[TYPO3-english] powermail: find the field id

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Tue Jan 26 21:38:04 CET 2010

Hi!

What I need:

A hidden field with some data unique for every form.
This information I do need for some statistics later.

What I did:

created the new field in the DB-table.
added a hidden value to the Forms using PM_FieldHook().

now the value is added to the form in FE as expected.
But How do i know what ID the field had?

The Db-Record in powermail_mail gives me the piVars XML structure with
uidXX as key to my value.

How do I know what ID my field had?

I thried to gather more information by using PM_SubmitAfterMarkerHook()
and save this to my extrafield, but since I dont know the uid of my
field.....

is there a way to force powermail not to give uidXX-tag but a free
defined tag to use in the XML.

This would be the best for me, since I don't need a own db-field

Thankyou for your help,

Christian.