[TYPO3-english] Strange BE User Login problem

Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Tue Jan 26 13:26:46 CET 2010

Hi,

I copied my typo3, web and mysql database from my live system (1) to a
test system (2).

The test system is online, the website can be accessed.

But my old admin user can't login to the backend anymore.

I do have a second BE user with admin right, which can login.

So I deleted the admin and added a new one, which still is not allowed
to login. Changing the BE password did not help.

After that I added an other new user with admin permissions, but this
user is also not allowed to log in.

I'v deleted the browser and all typo3 caches.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks and best regards,

	Götz

(1) RH EL 4.x, typo3 4.2.11, php 5.2.5, mysql 4.1.22
(2) RH EL 5.x, typo3 4.2.11, php 5.2.11, mysql 5.0.77
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. Claudia Hübner
Staatsrätin für Demographischen Wandel und für Senioren im Staatsministerium

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt