[TYPO3-english] no_cache=0

marfola mbaldussi at kidscantravel.com
Tue Jan 26 11:26:36 CET 2010

Dmitry Dulepov-3 wrote:

> I afraid your case needs looking directly to your installation. It
> would be hard to solve it through the mailing list. See if you can find
> somebody around who can look to the source and find why this pragma is
> set.

According to our provider, pragma isn’t set at the source.

In the interim, I followed the flow of the frontend user thinking "PRAGMA:
no-cache" was in someway tied to fe_user or the session. I disabled both but
the header remained unchanged: PRAGMA: no-cache.

Is forcing pragma via php a feasable solution? Can I do so while I search
for culprit? Or is there some reason why I shouldn’t force the header?