[TYPO3-english] Docs for CE MEDIA, cObject SWFOBJECT and flvplayer

Lars Hayer larshayer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:46:50 CET 2010

Hello List,

I've been looking for some reference / documentation for the new
cObjects MEDIA, SWFOBJECT and QTOBJECT and the FlashPlayer
'flvplayer.swf' used for the new content element of type 'Media'.

But I couldn't really find anything so far.

The cObjects haven't found their way into TSref (4.3.0) yet, but
class.tslib_content.php is pretty self explaining.

But what about 'flvplayer.swf'?
I suppose it's based on the 'JW FLV Player', although called 'TYPO3
Media Player' in the FlashPlayer context menu.
It does not seem to support all of JWFLVPlayer's settings (flashvars),
though.

Could anyone point me to some reference, list, wiki or whatever piece of
information?

I'll try to update this thread as soon as I find something new myself.

Thank you,
Lars