[TYPO3-english] Class not found - 4.3.1 install problem

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) lilypondtool at organum.hu
Mon Jan 25 15:47:20 CET 2010

Hi!

I tried TemplaVoila, created a simple template using it. Unfortunately I
get the same:
Class 'tx_templavoila_pi1' not found
in */home/prodet/typo3_src-4.3.1/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php* on line *4942

*What is strange though, that it takes a lot of time (cca 15secs) before
getting this message. The memory limit is 128MB, the time limit is 60s
so they are not reached (according to top)

Do you have some other tips? For example where could I put some
debugging info?

Thanks you,

Bertalan