[TYPO3-english] fresh install

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Sun Jan 24 09:13:20 CET 2010

W dniu 2010-01-23 21:14, Mark Smith pisze:

>> Open this file in editor and add/replace these variables with correct
>> values:
>>
>> $typo_db_username....
>
> I did that, thanks for the advice. Is there a bug I should submit to
> typo, what do you think? Now what do I do in order to login to my
> backend? I have created an empty database, but I assume I need to
> somehow get the basic database structure into typo3 and create an admin
> user. The database user I have created does not let me login. Any
> recommended way of doing this? Or just download one of the outdated
> quickstart tars and try to frickle with those to get a database up and
> running?

Well I don't know, I didn't meat such sitaution in TYPO3, never, just
read about this. There's no more info in case I mentioned, so I think
that he just returned to the Install Tool and finished the job. The
author mentioned the German forums as the source of solution. I asked
him a question (Polish forum) and when/if he'll answer I'll let you know.

Try google in meantime.

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)