[TYPO3-english] urgent minijob - realurl/multidomain/multilanguage/singletree

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 21:32:31 CET 2010

Hi!

On 2010-01-22 22:12:42 +0200, G.Unger said:
> ts config part:

Remove this:

> [globalVar = GP:L = 0]
> config.sys_language_uid = 0
> config.metaCharset = utf-8
> config.locale_all = de_DE.UTF-8
> config.language = de
> config.baseURL = http://www.domain.de/
> [global]

It is not needed and will only slow down your site because of unneeded
condition and extra parsing. You already get the same without
condition, why do you need this with a condition? It is a useless
duplicate.

> btw it workz here for me without the patch provided by stefan isak
> which I didn't even test as it seems to work without.

I did not look to the patch but multidomain feature always worked for
me. It all comes to reading docs carefully and making a proper
configuration...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.