[TYPO3-english] Backend problem after upgrade to 4.3.1

Johnny Chiang Kejs jochke at jochke.dk
Sat Jan 23 11:58:00 CET 2010

Hi

First I tried the typo3-linux mailinglist, but now I think it could be
something else than related to the OS. So here you go.

I've updated from Typo3 4.2 to 4.3.1 today. The frontend works fine after I
cleared the typo3conf/temp_CACHED_* files.

But the backend is pretty messy and fucked up after I logged in. It looks
like this:
http://www.morbaerhaven.dk/4.3%20update%20error.png

And only the "Logout" buttom works. When I click on the other links in the
menu nothing happens.

I used the Upgrade Wizard in the Install Tool, where I did a "Compare" in
the "Database Analyzer" section and did the proposed updates until
the Install Tool says, that everything is OK.
I've also tried to:
- clear typo3temp.
- claer browser cache.
- pres shift F5 after login to the backend.
- look in the apache error log. There's nothing.

I've also looked at this guide:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Upgrade#Upgrading_to_4.3

Any good ideas to handle the messy backend?

--
Kind regards

Johnny Chiang Kejs